Friday, May 4, 2007

Been to Mirchi Cuisine yet?

I heard about how bad that food was at Mirchi Indian Cuisine, Ashburn, VA when they opened a year back. But as always, I wanted to confirm it myself. So last month I dared with my family to eat there and what a surprise. Never ate in a better Indian Restaurant in my 16 years in US. Maybe, I am jumping to conclusion to early! But well, the few dishes I tried were all very good. I ate Chilli Bajji, Egg Bajji, Lamb Fry, Kodi Vepudu, Fried rice, and noodles. Their Lamb Fry is the best and a close second is their Chilli Chicken cooked in Indo-Chinese Style.

They are a very good menu for South Indian tiffins and their Dosa looks huge! They also have all regular North Indian Style breads, Tandoori's, and a full variety menu for Veggies.

No comments: